Thursday, March 24, 2005

Roll Call

On March 24, I was unceremoniously called out by one Marcus Seaberry for whatt he calls a blog battle. From what I can observe; this Seaberry is an out and out geek with pop culturalist leanings. He is uncultured and refuses to acknowledge the superiority of the Black bougie lifestyle. He also refusses to see that the 80's revival is over. and to further raise my ire, he adresses my subordinate Henchman #2 instead of me Dr. Augustus Q. Fro. so this is to warn my dear Mr. Seaberry, don't %$#@ with a Sith pimp master SON!


*Disclaimer*
The following was done for entertainment purposes. Like most rap beefs this is for that paper. Dr. Fro and MBS Inc are not rersponsible for your preception. No animals were harmed during the writing of this blog.

1 comment:

M.Sea said...

First of all, it's Markus with a K...get it right, you cretin. Second of all, I am a proud pop culture geek. The 80s are still alive. Jon Cryer's on has a hit show, for crying out loud. There is a Transformers movie in development, with a G.I. Joe cartoon on the way. Batman's coming out this summer. If that's not the 80s, I don't know what is. Dr. Fro, you don't want it with M.Sea. Your reproduction of Mona Lisa and your subscription to Bougie Monthly will not save you. Fool, McDonald's can't serve me!