Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Very Special Mad Black Super Villain Episode

Dear Sirs and Madame,

I've been hearing a lot from the public on my exploits and I have cherished the feedback but some of you have been complaining about the timliness of my entries and dare I say there quality! Now I am not above criticism, far from I'm an approacable villain (now try this with someone like that pussy Doom and he will give you the whole how dare you line aand try to dissenticrate you). However, I must put an end to this for I have been to generous with my time and my plans. Let me begin with that I mean this as no insult but I am a SUPER VILLAIN, note the last word it's important for this means I do not follow the proper rules of society. I create elaborate plans to increase my coffers and control the world. I am not a nice man, I wear and create elaborate armour and devices to meet this purpose. I fight and torture super heroes for pleasure and profit; I turn out your children to do my bidding. I don't give a hot damn if you think my speelling is atrocious or that I don't post enough; I am a busy man; I mean damn how easy do you think it is to maintain a cover and keep my family life together, it ain't easy. And this whole villainy business requires hard work, training, deep planning, and a commitment to evil. Now I am tired of you bitches moaning; I thought we had made a truce; that we let shit slide but no you got to come round and make bullshit comment about my site; now sit thee the fuck down and shut thee the fuck up.

This means you Mr. Seaberry, you and that little decrepded dog too; the Blog war is back ON!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»