Tuesday, July 18, 2006

On The Ground Running

New Earth

New Heroes

Same old Fro


It's been an interesting few weeks here on Earth8. The kids are having a hard time with the move; they give me dirty ass looks everytime I walk past their rooms. I mean I know moommy and daddy blew away every friend they ever knew, but the same boggers are here on this earth and if they absolutly must, there is a half of the old planet left (which I must applaud the genius of that earth's scientists because what I did to the remaining heroes; well...I did what only a proper villain can.)

My wife and I are settling down as well. We still go to marriage counselor; we're working on our trust issues. She has opened up a new art gallery in the downtown area and I just started work with this earth's super-secret black program as a consultant. The town's nice, unlike last time the capes don't all hang around the biggest city so we have a small hurdle. I'm helping out with my wife getting back in the game. So I am working on her new uniform. Work has also started on my new agenda for world domination.

More later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

M.Sea said...

Good to see that the Fro is back in action.

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»