Saturday, January 05, 2008

@$%! or What really happened during the 51 Infinite Final Countown to Civil War

from the Journal of Augustus Q. Fro:

Switzerland (DC Universe Earth A)


Bullshit

It was all complete and utter bullshit; and a little of it but all of it

The Registration Act

The socalled "Civil War"

The Deaths and "Deaths"

51

Countdown

Final Countdown

Anything with the words Crisis

It was pointless, insulting to my intelligence, and it was a year I will never get back
But it gave me something to do.

I should back track; there were ten of us a quasi-conspiracy; contractors really from across multiple realities. Our purpose was to rob two realities codenamed DC and Marvel. In order to do this in relative safety we needed to sow destruction (essentially kick up a lot of shit walk in take stuff and walk out).

Emil aka the Beauracracy put together; Emil is just the name i gave him he actually goes by some sort of file number which is so ridiculously long that I just called him Emil which is what he looks like. Me and the wife were called in; me to safe breach the dimensional shielding; she to carry out recon and some wetwork. there was the Old crow a sorceress, Teknet the living computer, leMasque the face man, and Chuck our link to the super villain subordinate crowd (ex-AIM henchman disgruntled).

It was two take three weeks planning and 64 hrs of actual work ; why the hell it took a whole year and counting is beyond fucking me.

Now I'm familiar with both places as you have read in previous posts; there quaint places but shit I don't want to be here anymore.

But it all began with one man Maxwell Lord

End of Log

No comments: