Monday, April 18, 2005

Buck Flogging

Future Subjects,

As I was about to post last week, an upresidented event happpend; the computer wouldn't let me post. Bastards!!! thanks to this lovely machine I almost killed H#3 (luckily I only punctured a lung). It was an absolutly beautiful piece of material. I detailed the last days of Villainfest'05; te comraderie, the debates, the hilarity. I also relayed the horror when my civil liberties were violated by the Defenders of Justice and the US government. Finally, our collective effort to break free. It has been weeks and my lawyer is currently handling my suit against DOJ, Inc. for entrapment and damages to my exo-suit and power-fro. So here it is I am make home, spent the week working on my lawn and redoing the secret lab. I had to redo H#3's lung. Took my kid to a play date and relaxed. But enogh about me. I wanted to answer some of your questions.

1. What does B.I.T.C.H. stand for?
- BITCH stands for Business for Instigating Total Chaos in the Hemispheres

2. How did you get your start?
- like many I came up through the ranks; started small (burnning of butterfly wings), college (majoring in Superscience and English MIT) , and interning in L'Mortir (supervillainy's RAND corps).

3. What is your power?
- Well I'm a supergenius (IQ 2890) so most of it is invented. I have a thought based exo-suit in addition to various dimensional-based inventions (all techniques and materials pattented).

4. Who is your main nemesis?
- My main opponent is former Molecular Lad MicroMan. He is the champion of Hub city ie (sometimes billed as Memphis,Tn).


PS

I liked to take time out to encourage everyone reding to check out Marcus Seaberry's A View from the Middle http://mseaview.blogspot.com as well as the NewNegro Forum http://newnegro.blogspot.com

No comments: