Saturday, July 23, 2005

Callin Out

WHo the fuck does this no good muthasucka think he dealing with. I am an educated man; Yes I am cold; manipulative; would throw your momma from a train, snatch your cookies out your mouth for kicks, yes i have built 450 death rays of verying shapes, sizes, colors, and degrees of destruction; I have held nations hostage; totured the shit out bastards; and left rental tapes and civilizations unwound. So how the Hell Am I supposed to feel when a book comes out with the title of the 100 People Who Are Screwing Up America (and Al Franken is #37) and my name and likeness is missing how am I not supposed to be PISSED!!! I, who leveld th UN building in New York twice, who turned the population of Austin, TX into psychic bombs, who let loose the inmates at Arkham asylum loose and on strong psychotropic drugs I might add. HOW IN THE GREEN HELL am I not in this little MFs book. And you know who the Hell is? Al muthafuckin Fraken he calling out little people who only crime is not butt licking George Bush, being a liberal, and voting democratic. But what the hell about me I am a motherfucking Evil GENIUS. SO this is for you Bernard Goldberg; you get to bne put on my short list along with all the other small peons that try to disrespct me. Oh shit I am just tired I have to go and toture something.

PS I haven't forgotten about you Justin oer you Horrace Mulgillicuty

No comments: