Friday, July 01, 2005

WORLD TAKE HOVA

Greetings!!

Once again I Dr. Augustus Q. Fro the QuantumFro return. I apologize for my absense but things between the hero/villain comunities have heated up and additionaly I have been in court over the legality of my using the Quantum moniker as Jackson v. Frostein (I can't tell you how tedious this has all been especially given the fact that Frostein claimed he was black from te west side ofChicago when he was a middle aged Jewish man from the Catskills) anyway when I took up the name it was public domain. Anyway the African-American villain community along with its hero counterpart is protesting over the recent omission of the Earth Sentry into the League. we are also protesting that the Secret Society is trying to disband the Black Villain Caucus. I continue to marvel at the fact that minorities can't break the glass ceiling in regards to villainy and heroics.

Until later

The QuantumFro (for now)

No comments: