Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Why Bother

You know you spend your time training, eating right, practicing your skills and come up the hard way only to find yourself having to compete with some no-name sumbitch that got in because of some insepid tv show. Last night I was in the midst of fighting The Red Cross in Switzerland (While secretly digitaly removing billions from some of that countries banks) when Susie Sunshine aka Cathy Grant winner BADMEn (a TV show granting powers to its contestants) busts in. Now I have been in similar situations especially in my younger days, but there is way things are done. Anyway to make a long story short I had to aend the Cross into pocket universe and beet Susie till I saw white meat. I need to rest.


PS To Reed Richards keep threating me and I will permanently bond you to Namor and that bitch Doom

No comments: